Are you annoyed by the white flash that occurs when opening the mixer window?
- I have the white flash issue and i am very annoyed.
- I have the white flash issue but it does not bother me.
- I have the white flash issue occasionally.
- I do not have the white flash issue at all.
- I don´t care since i have two screens and i don´t switch between mixer and project window.
- I do not have the white flash (I am on a mac).
the white flash issue is really annoying and from time to time (like today i take myself time to try to get rid of it (till now with no success.) I am on Windows 7 (had the issue on win 10 machines too) with an 4k, 31" display (Dual Xeon X5670, 64GB Ram, Nvidia GTX970).
When i have windows animation off it occurs always in the same way.
When window-animation is activated sometimes the flash is shorter, sometimes longer, but still 95% of the time i open the mixer with F3 it is there.
When i change the windows using Control+Tab to switch between the windows it works like it should but it is not very practical since i usually have more than one window opened (Plugins, channel, etc…)
Please let me know your experience and how you deal with the issue.