Okay, I couldn’t resist the Seinfeld pun…
Seriously though, I found a minor bug in 8.0.20.
Here’s the repo:
- Open an empty project
- Insert some instrument channels (I did 30)
- Insert some group channels (I did 6)
- Switch to mixer (if not already there)
- Hit “H” until the tracks fill the mixer section, with one track-worth of empty space
- Hit F3 to minimize the mixer
- Hit F3 again to bring the mixer back
Result: The horizontal real estate that the tracks take up shrinks a few times when toggling F3. If you try to fill the newly-created empty space back up, the behavior repeats ad infinitum. On a few of my projects, the shrinkage is actually much more severe than experienced with this simple repo.
On a (weakly) related note, I also noticed that the mixer window now appears on top after opening a project (it used to be the track window).