There's no download link in My Steinberg

Though I registered Cubase in eLicenser. When I updated from 8 to 8.5 download link appeared after registration. What’s the problem?

If this applies to you…

I read somewhere that it might take up to 24 hours for your MySteinberg to update.

Regards :sunglasses:

The download will appear in the account that the e-licenser is registered to.

This account is not showing any registered e-licenser or software…not just C9 but no older versions.

So I guess either there is a fault with your account or you are in a different account than you actually registered your licenser to.

Did you enter the new activation code you received with the upgrade purchase into the elicenser control Center on your computer?

Thanks to everybody for replies! I received Activation Code, entered it into elicenser control Center, then I tried two methods: register at My Steinberg (in Registration command) and Copy Serial Number so to insert it in “Enter your eLicenser number, Download Access Code or an already used Activation Code:” - field at my Steinberg. The reaction was - “This eLicenser number has already been registered by another user.” And this user is me by all reason.

So you must have two accounts, then? You gotta figure out what e-mail address your eLicenser is registered to.

Alas, I have only one, I wrote e-mail and password in file. Mistake is impossible. If no mystics)))