Things are sort of heavy lately so...

We need to de-stress! Too much anxiety.

Have a look at this light-hearted and infectious music video, the ending is especially excellent!

Cheers!

Good one…

To continue the lightness Kenya: Where Can You See Lions? : animated music video : MrWeebl – Weebls Stuff… Sorry Norway :laughing:

This one’s for Rok Celery : animated music video : MrWeebl – Weebls Stuff :laughing:

funstuff so far, this still makes me chuckle

I like the dancing girl on this one :laughing:

MAJOR ALOHA!

And thank you guys for those.

Just what I needed.

Tanx Robin for starting this thread.

Hope it goes on and on and on…
{‘-’}

ma bad
double post
{‘-’}

…and we all love a little:

one of my favourites.

:smiley:

Don’t go towards the LIGHT!!!

Hah, coincidently I had been considering posting the badger song, wondering if it would be appreciated here.
Should’ve done it apparently :wink:

Last weekend we were at our youngest Granddaughter’s first birthday party, and one of her rogue uncles planted a laptop in front of me and the wife, along with our eldest (5years) granddaughter, and we waited and waited, while the kid jived and sang a long… finally we got it… but yes, we were had like the best of them. I’ve since “had” most of my withering old muso friends too… figured this place was not safe either! :laughing:

There’s no harm in trying to make others laugh… beats crying! :wink: (and trolling - lots of that around here lately! )

Only downside is that now I am singing that song randomly throughout the day… Damm!

Snaaaaa ------ aaaake :open_mouth: :question: :question: :question:

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom, its a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom, its a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger its a SNAKE, and what Glyn said! ARGH! :laughing:

Yer welcome… :wink: :mrgreen:

You’ve got 4 too many badgers on each pass, there’s only 12 before each mushroom.
Also no mushrooms before snake :wink:

Is it sad that I know this without listening again?

I did not have it available for transcription, I will go back and edit… thanks for the heads up! :laughing: LMAO

This is one of the better songs I’ve heard in a while.
Just play it on headphones unless you’re sure noone can come in, can be a bit embarrassing :wink:

I just can’t stop laughing at it, both the video and lyrics are hilarious :laughing:

Good one! As long as you don’t start crying! :laughing: