think Nuendo 11 is around the corner with cubase 11?

The new Supervision meter looks really useful.

Apple metal acceleration sounds promising…

Oh its been discussed many times … the answer is usually some BS about the elicencer. Because you know … computers. :wink:

I for one think Nuendo users should absolutely be able to open Cubase. But I have an odd feeling that many of us ( not all…) might realize we can do most of what we need with Cubase and revert to it… and 50% update charges every year compared to Nuendo. Oh … that’s right you can’t do that either.

Once you have Nuendo its $300-$400 per year to stay up to date. Basically a subscription of $25 per month.

I’d rather have a subscription at this point. I could cancel when I’m out of work…

Based on what I saw in the Cubase 11 release there’s some really great new features we can look forward to.

I specifically bought the iZotope Production Suite in order to upgrade my metering, get a good dynamic EQ, and stay up to date on repair plugins. I think with the new EQ and “Supervision” metering options it really puts Nuendo in a great place… and I’m currently looking at Spectralayers as well.

The new export functions look good too. I like being able to have a queue for exports as well as being able to do that to different formats. Also curious about their “further optimized” multi-core performance.

Looking good.

Also: Resolve and I think Pro Tools now allows for some sort of export of actual Atmos files from within the DAWs… I think… hoping Nuendo will also get that if it’s the case.

Hey guys,

thank you all for your continued interest and support.

We will publish some information about Nuendo 11 very soon. So please stay tuned!

All the best,

i knewwwww it (george costanza style) :laughing:

Amazing!! Thank you Luis. :slight_smile:

I think I was wrong … :thinking:

At this point, I’d settle for 1) having transparent track mode back and 2) having that bug with Avid Control fixed so we could actually use it! :frowning:

Well, yes. I guess that is still good news in this particular case :wink:

dream on - despite some random, undocumented, Eucon improvements …no change

Agreed!

+1

unlike cubase releases,that don’t have any promo of its features before release, nuendo in some past releases had some promos and even showcase them in namm or similar conferences.
so i wonder if this week it will be the actual release or just announcement of nuendo 11

Let’s hope it is an announcement about the release of Nuendo 11!

Please stop. If Nuendo is around the corner, there is no time to fix something new

I didn’t say fix, I said - ACKNOWLEDGE