Thinking RME HDSPe - Windows or Mac OS?

Interestingā€¦I probably dont have a budget for that yet :wink: ā€¦but it is fascinating how things keep getting better. I am looking forward to the tools that continue to improve the ability to capture and share ones deepest creative ability.

If the RayDAT works how I hope it will, I am going to be set for a while with VE Pro 5. I am pleased so far with how much it helps take the load off my main DAW, without adding latency. My only disappointment do far has been the return channels are only in stereo. It makes it kind of a kluge to get individual drum tracks back in the DAW. Doable, yes. Just not as pretty as running the VST straight on the DAW. My compromise is to simply run it as a stereo mix from VE Pro while tracking, and then kick a second instance on the VST installed on my DAW when it comes time to really work on the drum track, at which point latency is not an issue.

A list of Dante devices.
AKG, Allen & Heath, Audio-Technica, Avid, Behringer, Bosch, Bose, Focusrite, Mackie, Peavey, PreSonus, Sennheiser, Shure, Soundcraft, SSL, Studer and Yamaha are just some of the manufacturers.