This sucks

I think he ran away. … lol

Interesting thread.
The level in replies on this forum is from time to time extremely rude, or rather upfucked. There is no use insulting anyone, whether you agree or not.

Concerning the subject of this thread, as for myself, I really like the development of cubase, from version to version. Not all is smooth, if I remember well, some things worked smoother in #5 than now, but as a whole, the development is improvement, in my opinion.
Still, spending a whole lot of money and finding yourself disappointed, yea, that sucks. Hopefully someone might buy the poop from you.

Who, exactly was insulted here? And how? If telling someone that’s the way the REAL WORLD works is an insult then the forum standard has just gone way down.
The insult here is to Steinberg in the first place for telling them that their product doesn’t work because the complainer doesn’t know how to use it, research it or when to buy it. Doesn’t come across as entirely professional or honest. When offended it’s best to be clearer in ones explanations and actually change the minds and opinions of those you think have been “insulting”. After all no one can shout anyone down here, it’s all in print. Shoot, yes.
My apologies in advance to anyone too dumb to know what I mean and is offended. :laughing:

Lock thread.