This will put you in a good mood, guaranteed!

Just finished working on this track, definitely getting more versed in Cubase. It turned out pretty happy and chill, and I was pleased with the final result. Hope you guys enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/masseve/radiance

Sounds great!
Favourited :slight_smile:

If anything I’d say it could use a bit more variation. This type of song lends itself particularly well for a subtle female vocal in my opinion. Doesn’t even need to have lyrics, just a nice airy humming will do :wink:

Glad you liked, and thanks for the feedback! I agree it could use some female vocals. I’ve been looking around to see if I can find any cool vocal samples to put over it, but haven’t been able to find one that fits the way I want it to. I don’t have a good singer either hehe! I need to find one.

yup, well mixed sound. some kind of topper would be cool. I was pluckin away on a lead line with a moog sound. fem vox samples could even go over that. could even go into a break with fun drums, too.

+1. Sounds good. Just needs more to listen to on top of the basic theme.
J.L.

Thank you all for the opinions, they help a lot in the learning process. Keeps me motivated too, seeing some positive reactions! :mrgreen: