I’m having trouble with 3rd party time based effects (from a few different manufacturers). Basically effects like pan/trem are out of sync when placed into ‘Sync’ mode (following the tempo of the track) rather than ‘Manual’ mode (eg. picking a constant BPM).
Has anyone else had this issue? I’m able to sync them back up with an offset within the plugin, but this changes each time I open the session. I’m on Cubase 12.
Can you give a real world example that someone else can follow to see if they also experience this issue?
- Place a plugin such as Tremolator/Panman on a track
- Activate the click track and check if the trem/pan is in time with the click.
- If not, change the offset until it matches the click.
- Try the above, but change the tempo.
- You will find that the offset is now out of time.
In general i don’t think the offset should be a solution, particularly if the offset changes with tempo (very common with a film score)
Exactly the same issues here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.