Time counter?

Hi two quick questions…

1. How do I set wavelab to remove gpk files after closing or make invisible?

2. Is there a way to have a real time counter display in Wavelab Elements?

THanks! :slight_smile:

The options for all these are only in the pro version.

Thanks, Is there an upgrade from elements to full version? I can’t find a link in google or on the steinberg site.
Also are there any screenshots of the counter in action or on youtube? I have to have this feature and want to make 100% sure before purchasing the full version
Thanks

Strange thing is a real time counter was built in Essential 6!

And no way to upgrade to full WL7- I wonder why.
Progetto1.png

There must be a way to upgrade to WaveLab 7. I guess someone from Steinberg will tell you how.
The Time Counter in WaveLab is a resizable Window, not something in the status bar.

Hello PG.

I thank you as usual. Could Elements take advantage of a real time counter in the status bar as well, just to match Essential6 (we poor Elements users :smiley: )

Thank you again PG!

Thanks for posting the pic. But I need a time counter that moves in real time and something that is big and in its own window. I’m used to working like that with other audio programs like in Pro Tools.
So does this mean that the full version does not have a big counter? I don’t want to shell out the $500 and find out it doesn’t.
Thanks for the help :slight_smile:

Hello,
I don’t know about the size of the window in WL7full, but we could try to ask PG a BIG counter for Elements!
I think I know the answer though…

My best

The full version has a big counter.
23-01-2011 23-09-40.jpg

Thanks! - Although I’m a little bummed there doesn’t seem to be an upgrade and have to buy the full version outright.
But if there is one and anyone knows of an upgrade link please post, I’ll wait a few days before purchasing.

I don’t see an upgrade option either from Elements 7 to Full 7, but ofcourse it should be possible. At steinberg.net, go to the bottom of the page and click ‘about’. There are several ways to contact Steinberg from there. Depending on where you are, you might have to get in touch with your local distributor though…

Luck, Arjan

I wouldn’t want to be wrong, but you could buy 6 Studio and then upgrade to full WL7. (but you should be extremely lucky to find a copy).

Does anyone know if there exists a cheap vst or au plugin that will act as a counter? I don’t think I want to shell out $500 for the full program just to have a counter…lol