Time-lapse video set to "Black Sands"

A somewhat adrenalin-charged time-lapse tour of Cornwall Park / One Tree Hill here in Auckland, New Zealand, about 5 minutes from where I live. This time-lapse video was assembled from more than 70 short sequences I shot over a period of nine months, and then sequenced to a freshly remixed “Black Sands” feat. Steve Fogal on lead Guitar.

Enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

I enjoyed the ride…nice job!

Nice work Ian, your very lucky to live in such a beautiful country…Kevin

What a great experience. Thanks, Ian.

Little bump here; this thing is good. Makes me want to visit NZ. Oh, and great music too! We just don’t have enough flocks of sheep moving down our streets here!

Cheers gentlemen! :slight_smile:

I have to say I was a little disappointed with Youtube’s re-encoding… it’s really degraded the ‘faster’ sequences quite noticeably. Whatever compression it is they use… well it sure is brutal!

:sunglasses:

Made me want to visit! Great music again Ian

Yeah lol, the fast sequences got brutalized, at first I thought it was my crummy connection. I enjoyed both watching and listening anyway. The guitar tone and subtle vibrato really gave the guitar a pleasing sound. Cool stuff Ian.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

Agreed! Someday I’d like to visit beautiful NZ

The video was cool as hell. The music fit it well. I gather this has already been published, but I was losing the drums in parts, like at the 3:00 mark where it slows down, and then before the end again. When I hear the loudness of the piano versus the drums, it feels like they really need to come up

By the way, I’ve never been able to mention it on Facebook, since I’m usually seeing things you’ve posted within another group that I can’t post in, but I really enjoy your photography :sunglasses: