Time signature changes when I drag n drop in midi file

I have a project @ 90bpm 6/8

When I drag in a 6/8 midi file from superior drummer 2 (fully updated) the time signature changes to 4/4 on the midi track but only where their is midi data on the track where their is none the time signature stays @ 6/8.

Also i have mentioned before when i drag in a midi file from SD2 on to the existing midi track for SD it creates a new midi track lower down in the project and sometimes cubase will freeze and after a few seconds unfreeze and it has loaded up halion se in vst plugins :question: :question: :question:

You can see it happening in the short video below…i dont have a clue whats wrong maybe their is a setting i dont know about in this perticular project.but SD is buggy in C6 (for me).i have no idea any help would be great.

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpcTJIKkX9E&feature=plcp

Did you resolve this issue. I’m having the Same problem by drag and dropping midi from Studio Drummer. My time signature changes from 4/4 to 4/2.

Hi exodus sorry for the late reply im not on here much at the moment.
Anyway i never resolved the issue as i stopped working on that particular song i will be going back to it in the new year but im now on C7.5.Hopefully its not doing it anymore superior drummer has had a couple of updates too so fingers crossed.
what version of cubase are you using? Interesting that you are experiencing the same issue with a different VI.

Having the same issue, also when dragging form Groove Agent!
How to solve that?

What version of cubase are you using?

Anyone resolved this problem?
i have cubase 5
if i go to 7 or 8 will the problem be resolved?

resolved
pm me for all instructions