Time to say goodbye to Steinberg? - Cubase Pro 10.5 crashes on random

After more than 20 years of using Steinberg software, my frustration reached the point of boiling.
We pay for updates, to get coloured tracks and non contemporary features. Poured thousands into their accounts, never complained, always patient, and I always made Cubase an example of a industry standard. It was making me creative, it got the best out of my hardware and software, From Atari ST, over SX version and Rebirth-Reson Rewire, to early @new Cubase@.
But this is not working anymore. I have tried it across all my workstations, main, mobile, everything is the same.
Cubase Pro10.5.20 is crashing randomly, during work, on idle and after closing down. I cannot stress how annoying this is.
Plugins that are clearly 64 bit are blacklisted.
This is so annoying, and no one seems to care.
I use Cubase since 1995-6. Always have been a Cubase-Nuendo fan. But there is enough competition out there to replace it, especially because I have Logic and PT because of my customers, I still never wanted to switch to those myself for my own work.
Now, I payed more than 200 quid to update from 8.5 to 10.5 and for that I got crashes and bugs (btw only a week prior to their 50% sale!).
I could ve invested in latest Logic.
I left dunno how many messages here, no officials, no support.
Thanks guys. Thats the way to treat customers.
Is there a way to get a refund? I want my money back and feel free to roll me back to 8.5 Pro.

Hi,

Id you would be willing to share the *.crash file, I can have look, what’s going on there.

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).