Timewarp from Project View

Probably my last suggestion for a while, as I don’t want to be too overwhelming… but it would be so nice to be able to create, delete, and adjust audio warp points… using the project view.

Usually when you are warping something, you are trying to time it with something else… so wouldn’t it make sense to be able to see the things you are trying to time it to right next to it while you are adjusting the timing?

Best regards,
Quinlan

+1

+1 - definitely, its a real pain to have to drag them in the sample editor then eyeball the change in the project window.

Mike.

Mmmmh, I always thought I hadn’t looked for it enough, now I see so many people claiming for the option to visually align audio that I actually start to believe this ‘must have’ effectively isn’t there!
I wouldn’t need it in the project window though, rather in one dedicated editor window (similar to the display of parts). But still, I like the idea also for the project window:

+1

+1 Essential feature…something like the functionality of Logic Pro X would be great…

I think you can easily warp from the timeline in Reaper too

+1, been waiting for this for a long time. lets hope we see it in 8.5

+1

+1 with the ability to do MULTIPLE at the same time.
like this
http://theaudiocave.com/pics/warp.gif

+1 with multitrack edit

+1

+1

Would be amazing! As I mentioned moments ago in a “revamped TAB to transients” request, the functionality is practically there, you see the hit points in the events, just allow us to drag them (and add/remove).