Timing issue with original track after rendering


I have noticed an issue with timing of original track that has been rendered to another track. I used Render in Place with the Channel option (include channel insert plugins). The rendered track is in time with the song but if I go back to the original, unmute the rendered event and play it back it is out of time. If I disable the UAD plugin inserted on the original it is in time and then enable the plugin it is again out of time. Sound like around 50-80ms. I played around a bit and found that if the whole track is disabled and then enabled (new feature in C8) the issue is resolved i.e. original track is in time whether UAD plugin is enabled or not.

Could be a bug.