Title size

gogollny, what you’re showing us is not the Flow title but the layout title.

I assume your layout is not using the „first“ master page as its first master page.
We need a full screenshot of engrave mode, please.

Der Token, den wir sehen ist der Layoutname, nicht der Partietitel.

Es scheint mir, dass dein Layout nicht die „Erste“ Musterseiten als erste Seite nimmt. Wir benötigen unbedingt einen Screenshot vom Notensatzmodus, so können wir dir nicht weiter helfen!

@ Lillie, thanx biut I read that before. And I tried to right click…almost everywhere… but no menu with “remove all overrides” is opened.

@klafkid…attached

Jörg, ah yes, if you don’t have page overrides at all, that option won’t appear when you right-click in the Pages panel. That suggests you don’t have page overrides, which eliminates that at least!

If you don’t want to use the default First master page for the first page in this layout, you can create your own one - perhaps without the composer text frame, and with a smaller frame for the title? Or you can just edit the page directly, but that would create a page override. It’s generally safer to create a master page.

Could you describe what you want to end up with - how do you want this page to look? Then we can help get you to that result. Can you share the project here too? That way we can check if there’s anything you’ve already done that might prevent our suggestions working as expected. (compress the project first, so the file name ends in .zip)

Dorico doesn’t use your first master page.
What happens when you go to Lay-out options and set „use first master page“ to always?

Dorico benutzt nicht deine erste Musterseite.
Was passiert wenn du in den Layoutoptionen die Option „Erste Musterseite verwenden“ auf „immer“ stellst?
Aktuell scheint es mir es steht auf „nie“

Thank you everybody. Unfortunately it didn´t work. It is really frustrating that again and again these things are happening, the interaction and dependency of the different editing possibilities is not clear for me and seems to be ver y complicated.
I finally copied the notes to a new project where it works somehow. I dont know why.

All the best gogollny

I’m glad you got it to work in the end, but I am also sorry that we weren’t able to help you solve the problem in the original project. You’ve already come so far with Dorico!

You can always share projects, or a version of a project that only contains the few relevant bars of music, here with us - as you can see, there can be combinations of tokens/master pages/page overrides/layout options that can be hard to understand just from descriptions. When we can open up your project and look, we can find the problem much quicker. If you’re not comfortable sharing projects publicly, you can always email them to me (at the same address as before).

Thank you very much!!! Thats a really kind offer and answer!!!