To Be Released Q1 2019 - Please add ARA integration

some silver lining: in the C 10 survey one can request ARA 2 as an important added feature and it hints in the question that this is soon to be implemented!

Hi Kamalski,

Yes, Steinberg has already announced that ARA 2 will be added in Q1 2019 in the Welcome to Cubase 10 thread that is posted in the Cubase 10 General forum. Hopefully that means it will be out in the next 4 1/2 months or so.

Any news about realase date.

+1

The VocAlign Project as an Audio Unit in Pro Tools real enhance the workflow. The Audio Alignment in Cubase does not as strong as the VocAlign.

23 days left in quarter 1 :slight_smile:

They are not ready for Ara yet … at this moment Q2 is in the game :frowning:

Where does that information come from?

by the time steinberg integrates ARA into cubase (and fixes ime alignemnt) there will be ARA 4.2 out there

Instead of developing crappy sound bank or instruments that no one use, they should work on features actually requested by users.
I’m still waiting for ARA’s integration to upgrade to C10.

There is a post in the Cubase 10 General forum that this feature will not be out until May.

Studioton either has an inside connection with Steinberg or a crystal ball. If the latter, lottery numbers???

I prefer that announcements about a features are made and forgive them when they are wrong about the release date rather than have secrecy about upcoming features. But then if they are late let them say so… I didn’t hear anything!

There will be noise no matter what they do so I guess it’s better to have the noise of people waiting than people starting to relying on a poorly implemented feature or people hanging in mid-air whether they will go from nothing to StudioOne, from StudioOne back to Cubase, or sell everything and start with gardening …

:mrgreen:

Thank you, Steinberg, for implementing ARA 2, way to go, thank you for listening. This opens so many doors!!

I enjoy it all day long editing! :slight_smile:

Beneath Melodyne which I had forever I got myself Spectralayers 6 while the 50 % deal was running - it’s a bliss with ARA!

We just purchased that too since it works with Pro Tools as well. I hope to spend some time using it today. Yay for ARA!