Hello! I would like to share a really useful project logical editor script which helps you to hide/unhide all muted tracks in a projec. I hope it will be useful to one’s workflow.
Here’s How It Works:
- Mute tracks you don’t want to see
- Press “A” button to hide those tracks.
- Compose some music and mute some more tracks you don’t wanna see anymore again.
- Press “A” button to hide newrly muted tracks again
- Finally press “B” to reveal all the muted tracks you’ve hidden with “A” button all at once.
Here’s How To Set it Up:
Well, it’s not really a “toggle”, just 2 separate “Show” and “Hide” buttons. But if someone more experienced knows how to make (1)“Hide Muted Tracks” + (2)“If there are more muted visible tracks - hide them” + (3)“If there’re no muted tracks visible - reveal the muted hidden ones” to be toggled with one button, please let me know!