Ω

lol

“The Force is strong in me.”

His voice’s master?

All I said was “Sit.”

A proper sitty zen that.

Me neither, Steve. Although I do dig cats. They ain’t smelly (mostly), slobbering or dirty. Hairy, they most definately are though. And natural born killers.

Funny pic, though.

Cats, contrary to popular opinion are just as bad, if not worse than dogs. Apart from the constant stream of dead, half dead and sometimes fully alive creatures brought into the house, finding half eaten animals lying about the place, standing in mouse guts with bare feet in the middle of the night, etc, etc. Wherever they sit down and clean themselves they leave a dirt spot. No wonder they are thought of as being clean, that’s because they shed there dirt where they sit. OK they may not smell as bad as dogs, but the vermin they bring in smells far worse if not found quickly, like the 3/4 eaten squirrel I found behind the couch the other day :laughing:
Of course you could always just have a house cat, but is that not just cruelty to lock up a wild animal.

Oh, I have two cats and a dog… so I know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah the old Cat v. Dog. More fun than Protools v. Cubase, Mac v. PC. :smiley:

You have a point. My cat had a taste for head-of-rabbit. Only the head. I never understood that.

But my cat has other skills:

http://www.dave-keir.com/2011/07/my-cat-the-composer/

He gone now. :frowning:

LOL Split! My girlfriend frequently steps on mouse heads. We have no idea where the rest of their body has gone. We imagine all sorts of things…

:laughing:

moond.