Touch interface on Windows partially unresponsive?

Hi team!

Congrats for an awesome release! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have an apparent issue though with touch capabilities on my convertible: Some of the UI elements are not touch sensitive, only when I use the stylus, like e.g. the mode switches and indeed the entire top bar. Also the toolboxes on the right do not respond to touch at all, only to the stylus…

EDIT: The issue also extends to any UI element in the lower zone as well! I can interact with the score itself though…

Hope that helps,
Benji

Thanks for letting me know, Benji. I’m not sure why that would be, but we’ll look into it as soon as we can. (I might need to grab my wife’s Surface after she’s finished work for the day… I wonder what her IT people will think about that…)

3 Likes

They’ll understand. It’s for the greater good of mankind, after all… :wink:

Thx,
B.

EDIT: I can actually use the piano keys and guitar strings with finger only, it’s just the control elements above that don’t respond…

1 Like

Very weird – it’s exactly the reverse of what I would expect. But I will look into it as soon as I can (literally) get my hands on a touch-enabled Windows device.

3 Likes

I’d gladly volunteer for Windows duty as a future beta tester… :sunglasses:

B.

I didn’t know that grabbing one wife’s surface helps solving problems :thinking:
I sounds like a tempting idea though :innocent:

Yeah it’s the same issue i have there… it’s indeed a pretty weird one Daniel!

If you put a second finger to it then you can change the stuff and so on. With a second finger everything works, but you have to use 2 fingers on these particular items which is very weird. For example:
Seems like the first finger is the hovering over the item and the 2nd one is the click on it

With pencil it works as he said already

This is fixed with 4.0.10!!

Thx,
Benji

1 Like