Track 3D look

Hi Cubase users,

Maybe I’m using the wrong search terms but I would like to know how to get that ‘3D’ look in the tracks?
It’s somekind of gradient (lighter on the top and darker at the bottom.

Thanks for the replies :slight_smile:

Regards,

Hi,

There is a different look between Cubase 10 and Cubase 10.5. With Cubase 10.5 you can’t get the Cubase 10 look.

Hi Martin,
Thank you for your reply. !

What I meant is that the events in the track have somekind of gradient to it.
This is not possible in Cubase 10.5?

Cubase do not have spectrogram view

I see a number of Cubase 10.5 videos were the events in the tracks are coloured but not in a flat way but more in a 3D look, if you know what I mean?
I.e. In this picture you see that the top of the purple event is lighter dan the bottom side (= darker), how is this done?
Track colour.PNG

Perhaps if you posted a pic folks could figure out what you are describing.

Between 10.0.50 & 10.5 the Tracks in Cubase lost their 3-D look because the 3-D was creating performance problems/limitations. So there is no 3-D available in 10.5. Maybe you mean the waveforms being displayed on Parts, or or or…?

Hi Raino,

I just uploaded it :slight_smile:

So no 3D looks in 10.5, thanks for the information !

You mean in your previous post right?

Yeah, you can’t have it look like that anymore. I’d guess if you are seeing videos of 10.5 that have that look they were created in advance of the release build of 10.5 and the graphic changes were not completed in the version used for the video. But that’s just an assumption on my part.

Hi,

I would support this assumption. Sounds quite logically to me too.

Thanks Guy’s,

Really appreciate your support !! :wink::v: