Track arm on keylab script

MC:
I notice that when using your Keylab script and pressing “arm” it always arms track number one, regardless of which track has the focus… I thought maybe the track selection had to be made from the Keylab instead of selecting the track with the mouse, but that was also not effective. Am I overlooking something? john

Hello my friend, unfortunately I have my both Keylabs for service so I cannot test this case for now.

However, I do recall that in order for the mute/solo/record buttons to work as expected, we had to change tracks with our select buttons of the controller, while when using the mouse, I did notice problematic behavior. Unfortunately, I couldn’t dive into this, since as I’ve said my controllers are still for service.

What’s worth to note is that I’ve never used this “single” mute/solo/record approach, and I did use the multi one. You can activate this by holding “Shift” (Pad 13) and pressing the “Arm-Record” button.

Once you do this, you can toggle mute/solo/record by pressing the mute/solo/record buttons and then whichever select buttons you want. This is my workflow but I do understand that other users prefer the “single” approach.

So once I get my Keylabs back, I’ll have a closer look, promise.

Oh, just seen that my most recent update should already take care of that. Maybe you don’t have this one?

MC:

Thanks for the quick response.
I’m not sure which version I have. But I notice all the files are date stamped Nov 14, so you would think that I have the current version. But if you can email me the latest version I would install it and then there would be no question.

Question. What are your Keylabs in the shop for? I’ve noticed a couple of unusual non-communication issues, but they get resolved when I turn the Keylab off and on again. Other than that it seems to be working nicely.

john