Track Focus with Channel settings

Please help me out here.
In Cubase Pro 8.
I’m having a problem when using Rack instruments with separate audio output track than the midi input track.
When I select the channel settings for the audio output… midi focus is lost on the selected track. This is very annoying and I can’t seem to find a solution. I need to be able to pull up the channel settings… for the audio output track… while maintaining midi focus on the selected VST midi track… So that I can play my midi key board while adjusting input efx on the audio output track.
Can anyone Please Help me out here? I can’t seem to find a setting to correct this. I thought there use to be a setting for window focus in older versions of Cubase, but I can’t seem to find it in 8.

Hi,

Enable Monitor on the Instrument track.

I’m sorry but I don’t know what you are talking about. This is not an Instrument track. Its a Rack instrument with multiple outputs. Focus on the Midi track is lost when I pull up the audio settings for the audio output track. Which is seperate from the midi track. So I can’t observer the EQ settings, while playing. Big problem.

Hi,

I see, then enable the Momitor on the MIDI Track, please.