Track Inspector Pin

Hi everyone

I’m having trouble using the “pin” feature in the Track Inspector settings.

I’m trying to pin the Audio Inserts, Audio Sends, and Audio Fader tabs open so they don’t close when I select other tabs.
I’ve tried opening them all together by command-clicking them, opening the setup dialog, enabling the pin for each of them, saving a preset, and pressing OK. However when I do this, all the tabs just close immediately.

Not sure how to keep them all open.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dylan

1 Like

2021 and we’re still dealing with the broken pins and inspector settings. It’s almost embarrassing now.

Pin works for one but not the other.
Inspector cogs are a hot messssss.
Setup won’t remember on relaunch…just a garble of working and not working “features” in the inspector which is one of the most important parts of the DAW.

Sigh… Still not working then.

Being a CUB11 user since December 2021

Design flaw eh. Ok, not ideal, Would assume fixed or alturnative in CUB12, at least thats round the corner i guess.

Hi,

This is a known issue. Some track types and some workflow work as expected, some don’t. Sorry.

Not just “a known issue” this is a LONG STANDING known issue. THIS is the type of issue people talk about that goes on for so long, versions even and doesn’t get addressed. THAT’s why people get angry. The flippant response really doesn’t bode well either. (Please Excuse me if it’s a language/translation thing )

I’ll tell you this, if this and some other long standing issues are still broken in 12 there are going to be many angry Cubase users and the “some work some don’t won’t, sorry” attitudes won’t be acceptable for many. 12 is a big defining point for the future as there are users already trying out new DAW’s …

I really hope 12 fixes this and so many issues, I really do. Best DAW for me rn but honestly many won’t be upgrading if users find otherwise as many users feel their issues are being ignore or will never be addressed especially w/responses like that.

1 Like