There seems to be some problem with how Track Pictures are implemented on Input & Output channels.
- Create a new Project with an input channel.
- In the MixConsole toggle the input’s Automation R/W on & then off (This step causes the input channel to be available in the Project window).
- In the MixConsole double-click the input channel’s Track Picture slot. The picture browser will not open.
- In the Project Window double-click the input channel’s Track Picture slot, which does open the picture browser.
- Select a picture & close the picture browser. The new picture now appears in the Project Window but not the MixConsole.