Track pics on I/O channels - Project vs Mixconsole

There seems to be some problem with how Track Pictures are implemented on Input & Output channels.

1. Create a new Project with an input channel.
  2. In the MixConsole toggle the input’s Automation R/W on & then off (This step causes the input channel to be available in the Project window).
  3. In the MixConsole double-click the input channel’s Track Picture slot. The picture browser will not open.
  4. In the Project Window double-click the input channel’s Track Picture slot, which does open the picture browser.
  5. Select a picture & close the picture browser. The new picture now appears in the Project Window but not the MixConsole.

Confirmed, it seems the MixConsole doesn’t support pictures for the Input/Output Channels. Of course, there is no logical reason for this.

There seems to be a related issue with Track Colors on the inputs & outputs.

1 Like

ok…think you replied me on another thread…i got the coloring to work in 12 pro…though it appears the track pics don’t work…i’ve gone this long without it …it’s nowhere near the end of the world…the functionality though of track pics is (inclusive of 12) is at best clunky…but the ability to tailor your own means so much better than studio one or logic (ableton hasn’t got and don’t know on others)