Track Pictures And Mixer In The Lower Zones

Track Pictures And Mixer In The Lower Zones
1… Steinberg Please make the track pictures colorful, not this black and white, its really horrible when you see how logic presents track pictures. We need color pictures.
2… Please, make Cubase to automatically add a picture of kick, synth, guiter, etc whe native plugin is used, such as Groove Agent, Hellion, etc…
3… The lower Zone Mixer… Please make it possible to see insert, sends and faders at same time… Not this back and forth process, its so tedious and time consuming , its so confusing.

The lower Zone Mixer… Please make it possible to see insert, sends and faders at same time… Not this back and forth process, its so tedious and time consuming , its so confusing.
[/quote]

Yes, this is SO irritating.

[quote=“AtticBoy”]
The lower Zone Mixer… Please make it possible to see insert, sends and faders at same time… Not this back and forth process, its so tedious and time consuming , its so confusing.
[/quote]

Yes, this is SO irritating.

Yep, lower zone mixer is almost worthless without the possibility to see inserts, send and faders at the same time.

Also fix so that so that the different tabs can be different sizes. For instance, if I choose to edit midi I might want the lower zone to be of one size, and then when I go back to the lower zone mixer I want that in another size. Please make it remember the size I set for each individual tab.