Track Presert with Goups and FX

Hello!

I have a “small” problem with the Track Preset. I put together a string instrument park consisting of several tracks, in which it was nicely set which instrument is connected to which group, as well as the FX channels in the send. I organized them into directories for clarity. However, unfortunately, he is not willing to save the libraries… That’s still ok… I’ll get away with it… However! When I loaded the saved Preset, it was messed up all night… All outputs lead to the Stereo Out, and the Sends point to different already loaded tracks, so the whole thing has to be re-routed, which takes a lot of time, and for me it was right at the Track Preset it takes away an advantage… I wanted to avoid creating Master Projects for the different groups of instruments, so to speak… Maybe there is a solution for this?

Thanks in advance!

The only way I have gotten routing to get saved, is to save as Track Archives. And even then I believe the track structures need to be the same in the project you’re saving from as in the project you are loading the Track Archives in.
From what I understand, Cubase does not save the destination of routing (such as routing outputs or sends) by their names but rather by an ID number which, if I’m not mistaken, is its order in the channel structure of the project.

I don’t know if what I wrote makes any sense to you, but then again, this whole matter is not particularly intuitive.