TRACK SIZING LE5

i’ve been using le5 for a few months getting along very nicely thank you. the other day while doing some recording i cliked on a track & it minimised, i thought oh tried another track & they all do it, in preferences i’ve selected enlarge track when clicked but it does the opposite, when i enlarge all tracks on right hand side with + - thing it’s ok but when i click on a track it goes back to minimal, all the other tracks are ok, so if i wanted to solo a track say, when i hover over the button it’s ok but as soon as i click the track minimises i have to pull it down then solo, it’s annoying probably something simple i’ve done, & just as easy to undo but i don’t know what it is?? any help gratefully received!!

Ah yes, this is a little silly behaviour on Cubase’s side. It works fine as long as you don’t accidently resize a track like you did :stuck_out_tongue:

You should be able to simply select a track, then use your mouse to drag it to the size you want it to be when selected. This should apply for all tracks.

Basically, there are 2 track sizes. The ‘selected’ track size is global, which means that whichever track is selected, it will always use this size. The ‘unselected’ tracksize can be different per track. It’s the selected tracksize you want to change, so select a track and resize it to the desired size, and you should be set again.

It gets a bit more complicated if you want to change the ‘unselected’ track size, but seeing as that’s not the problem here I’ll not go into that.

thanks i’ll give it a go, i’ll let you know how i get on. cheers! :confused: