Is there an easy way to import a bunch of audio tracks and then creating separate lanes of all these tracks automaticvally? Right now I am importing all the takes and then manually dragging them into lanes which takes forever!
I don’t think, there is this kind of function.
What I would do:
- While Import, import all files to single track.
- Set the Playback cursor the start position, where you want to have your audio events.
- Run this chain of commands (you could make a Macro out of it):
– Right arrow: Select next event
-> All events are at the same track, and all starts at the same position.
Unfortunately, they are not in the lanes.
- Open the Lanes.
- Move them to the lanes. Or use again:
– Select in the most top track
– Select the last empty lane