Tracks randomly stop playing

I’m running Cubasis 3.3.1 (no sign of an update) and iOS 15, on a 2017 iPad Pro 12.9.
If I hit play with a loop active, even when there’s only audio and two tracks, the audio for one track stops playing. It might start again when the loop repeats, but it might not and I’ll have to stop and start the loop again, at which point the problem goes away, but can and will, return at any time.

This is really hurting my workflow and makes live performance impossible! I’ve tried changing a number of settings, but since there’s only audio and two tracks, I wouldn’t think it has anything to do with performance.

Has anyone else experienced this? I tried to search for it in the forums and found nothing…

Thanks in advance !

EDIT: Upon further inspection, it might have something to do with the start/ end of the track, I’ve had many problems in the past with this issue, including having to change the start and end of the audio track/ midi, to start later, or to end sooner, or even to change the end of the audio as a random audio spike happens when the loop ends that winds up preventing the track from repeating. Anyway, despite this problem showing up in every project I’ve created, I can’t find anyone else online having the same issue… strange

Hi @Mo_A,

Thanks for your message and a warm welcome to the Cubasis forum!

Are you able to provide us with a short clip, which visualizes the problem?

Please upload the clip via Dropbox or similar and let us have the download link via private message, or share it in this thread.

Thanks
& stay safe,
Lars

Same here. iPad air3 iOS 15

Hi @Jamjam,

Please provide us with a short clip that visualizes the issue.

Our engineers need to see this and be able to reproduce it, in order to further evaluate the problem.

Thanks,
Lars