Trackwheel Scrolling Inside Lower Zone ( MIDIKey Editor)

Hello everyone!
So, my preferred way of editing MIDI is in the Lower Zone with the Key Editor, but the problem is that my Kensington trackball mouse inside the Key Editor window in the Lower Zone is really extreme (it functions wonderfully everywhere else).

When I am inside the Lower Zone Key Editor, the slightest turns of the trackball will send me either all the way down to C-2, or all the way up to C8. As you might imagine, when editing drums (where things take place in the C0-C6 range), this is a real problem :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If I hold shift to scroll left and right, it likewise either takes me all the way to the beginning of the song, or it jumps me to like measure 165, after the song is finished :sweat_smile: Not great for when I am trying to edit the 2nd chorus!

I have to either grab the zoom sliders with my cursor, or use keyboard shortcuts to get my screen to where I like, and it’s all a bit ham-fisted.

I know I can set my preferences to open the Key Editor in a separate window that takes up my entire screen to display more MIDI info, and while this is a decent workaround, it’s not ideal. It would be great if there was a way to get my trackball mouse to scroll more gently in the Lower Zone Key Editor window. I don’t think it’s an issue with the Kensington software either, because again, it works perfectly fine everywhere else, so I think it’s a Nuendo/Cubase setting.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Respectfully,

-Sean Rollins-