Transfer license to a new computer

Hello folks,

I have authorized Cubase and wavelab LE to a computer, but Im getting a new computer.

How can I transfer the LE license (softlicense) from the old computer to the new one?


On just on this first forum page, you can find this (If you look of courseā€¦)


Here are the instructions to reactivate your software:

In order for this to work your software needs to be registered in your MySteinberg account. Please note that you will need to input your new soft eLicenser number prior to receiving a new code. Please go to Download and install the latest version of the eLicenser Control Center. Your SeL can be found in the eLCC.

Thank you.