Transport and Switch bar missing

Hello guys,

I just updated to Wavelab 8.0.1
when closing multiple wavelab windows at once and opening it again, the transport bar and switching bar are missing on some windows, and I need to reactivate them.

I did have the same problem in WL7.

For example :

• 2 windows open : 1 montage, 1 audio, both have transport and switching bars.
    I close wavelab (right clic, close all tabs on windows start bar), open it again, only the montage window has the transport and switching bar, the audio one hasn’t.

• 2 windows open : 1 montage, 1 audio, both have transport and switching bars.
    I close the audio window, then the montage one, open WL again, bars are on montage window, and on the audio window if I open it.

I really like to close all windows at once, because when opening WL again, everything gets back where it was.

thanks

First of all, current version is 8.0.2 and not 8.0.1.

What you describe is not normal. But this is hard to see what you really do.

I would say, launch WaveLab while pressing Control (Command on Mac). Then there is a dialog that allows you various open scenario. I think you could find what you need from there.

Thanks for your answer.

I updated to 8.0.2 and tried, no changes. It’s fully working when i’m closing wavelab with ctrl+Q, but not when I close it via the windows 8 taskbar.

I guess I just need to use ctrl+Q.