Transport panel Q.

Greetings,

First, Thank you for implementing ‘Nudge’ in Elements 8, cool!

Pardon my ignorance but I can’t figure out how to make the Transport panel ‘floatable’ so I can move it to a different location? Clues, please…

Thanks,

Mauri.

It can’t float.

Ok.

Mauri.

Is it possible to make a custom transport toolbar with just the basics, stop, record, play, beginning and end buttons?

Right click on the Transport bar to display the customize menu.
2013-05-08_19-01-40.png

Not a whole lot of choices to customize there. In the next update can you please add to the transport bar two buttons, Move Cursor to Start of File (Home) and Move Cursor to End of File (End)? It would also be great if you could please make the transport bar floatable as it is in all previous versions of WL.

Move Cursor to Start of File (Home) and Move Cursor to End of File (End)?

To perform this, click on these buttons while pressing Control.
2013-05-09_08-40-26.png

It would also be great if you could please make the transport bar floatable as it is in all previous versions of WL.

Why? When it floats, it hides something else.

This now makes it a two handed operation. These two buttons in most cases have been included on the standard transport from the beginning of recording, hardware and software.

Every engineer has his or her own way of working. Sometimes for certain tasks it helps speed up ones workflow to be able to move things around and customize things just a bit.

This now makes it a two handed operation.

I agree an alternate solution would be welcome. Maybe double clicking on the buttons, rather than adding 2 more buttons.

How about a basic transport as user option with just home, scroll back,loop, stop, play, record, scroll foreword and end buttons? Maybe in that order too.