trouble in Multi VST mode

Hello
I hope the whole Steinberg team to be in good health in these difficult time

I am working on a piece for a big wind orchestra ( 25 instruments + percussion…) and i have some difficulty to understand how Dorico dispatch the instruments in several occurrences of Hallion.
I created the score from scratch with inserting the instruments from the proposed available default, and at the end, I got 3 occurrences of Halion Sonic 3, but the problem is that some instruments are loaded in more that one VST ( for instance saxs…that are in 03 and 04 but not with the same parameters)

What could be the good process to masterize the number of loaded VST instruments ( to minimize memory and CPU) and to improve the control of the playing parameters of each instrument…

PJ instrument template of my in progress score…: unable to attach this file even zipped, a single bar of the score is 4Mo size…

Thank you for your help…

I also started a “wish list” fo future improvements that I enclose below at its present state…

After 2years + spend to try to write"modern" music, I have found many good thinks in Dorico, but some improvements would be quite usefull

One should have to possibility to mask any item (in the same way as we have the ( whole note, rests) in the engrave mode
another (easy?) possibility should be to have a “transparent color”…

The graphic aspect of modern score has progressed with the recently added lines functions, but wouldn’ it be possible to add something equivalent to the “insert shape function” that we have in office / openoffice (word, excel)…

Jean-Francois DEMOULINS

If you wish to try to organize the HALion sounds better, you could try (on a copy of your file, if you are cautious) to set the PLAY > Playback Template to Silence, wait a few seconds, and then switch it back to the HSSE + HSO template. IIRC that should reload the sounds in a more organized fashion.

You don’t need to switch to another template and switch back. Just select what you want and click “Apply and close”.

Thank you very much, reloading has worked very well, I have now only two VST occurrences and all instruments are only once and in the score order, much more convenient!
JF