Trying to register software after demo

Hi all,

I’m new here and this has probably been covered before, but I’m not having much luck searching for it.

I downloaded the demo a few weeks ago and I’m really happy with how the program works and I have decided to switch to Dorico from Sibelius. I purchased a license this morning and now I’d like to register the fact that I don’t want to use the demo anymore. It seems like there should be an easy way to input your registration code and continue using Dorico normally, just with the change that you don’t have to worry about your trial expiring. I couldn’t find a place to do this, so I redownloaded the installer for 3.1.10 and uninstalled the old version. Well, that didn’t work, the demo version opened again. There has got to be a better way to do this. Especially if the program is so keen on having Finale and Sibelius users switch over, why would they make that process so cumbersome? Apologies if I missed something really simple and my message comes across as unnecessarily negative. Thanks for your help!

Close Dorico. Open the eLicenser Control Center (which is a separate app that installed along with Dorico) and click the Enter Activation Code button. Then paste in your code.

Thanks! That worked!