Turning off 'mute' for a folder leaves all tracks still mute

If I mute a folder, all tracks inside naturally go to ‘mute’ mode as well. However, if I unmute the folder, all tracks inside stay muted.

Yes, you can create a new track version.

Sorry - what am I supposed to do, exactly?

I’m pretty sure this is a glitch within Cubase, but let me know if it isn’t.

To test:
Create a folder.
But five tracks in it.
Mute the folder. (all the tracks should mute as well).
Unmute the folder.
All the tracks stay muted for some reason.

I think all this power has gone to someone’s head lol

Your perfectly right it is an annoying issue with 7.5 and it’s a bloody mess if you have to project page synced to the mixer , it takes ages to sort the mute problem out .

Please elaborate.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And how mild and gentle one can become :laughing:

PS. I’m also curious on how the new track version are connected to this Mute problem :confused:

It’s not at all, obviously. :blush: I actually meant for my reply to go to another thread ( Duplicate track, but not the regions? - Cubase - Steinberg Forums ) I had PM’d the OP but hadn’t gotten around to removing my post.

shouldn’t this issue be fixed with 7.5.20? I didn’t noticed it since I’ve updated.

“Unmuting a folder track now unmutes all tracks inside the folder as expected.”

Indeed, here, when following the recipe Cube100 posted above, the tracks inside a folder do follow the folder’s mute state.

But, I think there might be more to it. Cube100, are you running 7.5.20?

It works fine with the latest version on my PC.

Ahh! Looks like I’m running 7.5.0! Thanks for pointing that out to me! I just installed it straight from the box and didn’t even consider that additional updates would be available.