Tutorial on Cubase 9.5 Pro?

Thank you for the info. Wish I could have read this in 2016 when I purchases Cubase 9.5 Pro. A week after my purchase I was locked out of Steinberg Forum and told that my subscription had expired and to contact admin. After several attempts to contact Steinberg I gave up and this software has been sitting idle for 3-1/2 yrs. Today, Jan 3, 2021, I received an email with a link to the Forum and a way to log in. My question: Is there a tutorial on Cubase 9.5 Pro? A Pro studio where I did some recording used this software and I was impressed with its capabilities, which is why I purchased it. So far, it has been a huge waste of money for me. I really would like to learn it, but without any instruction I am lost. Is there a book or a course available? Thank you.

@Sea_Shark

Hey bud, you can get all you need on youtube, there are literally hundreds of useful tips/tutorials…

To get you started…

Chris Selim is a one of my favourite tutors on youtube, as is Talking Leaf Media (he’s pretty funny!!) - these guys are more for tips rather than full courses but I learned loads from them.

Good luck.

@Sea_Shark

This guy I found to be very good.

Many thanks for providing a direction.

1 Like

@ Sea_Shark

No problem, to be honest, and I don’t mean to be rude to anyone on here, but I get a lot more responses to problems I have had, on the Cubase Users Facebook page. I recommend you sign up to that page - assuming you use Facebook.

Sorry not on Facebook. Really appreciate the name referral. Is there a way to export a track from cubase to mp3?

This should cover it. Youtube will have most of your answers. 3 WAYS to BOUNCE and EXPORT your mix in CUBASE - YouTube

You are such an amazing source of information, I previously worked with Sonar which gives choices in drop down menu. No options in Cubase. Thank you again.

1 Like