"Twin" A new track from the project I'm working on

Hi Karl

A well done song. I liked the mellow drums. Nice to hear something other than the usual standard kit.

Thanks for posting the info on your setup. Very intersting that you are using the MR816 just as a mic pre.

Cheers

Came back for another listen. :stuck_out_tongue: (Great singing - wish I could do that!)

As an acoustic guitar geek, I’m tempted to give you a lesson in the many acceptable ways to honor and pay homage to your acoustic guitar, albeit however temporarily “yours”. Praying to it is obviously a very robust and time-honored
tradition, but I realize it’s not for everyone. Throwing rose petals in its case after every session is popular in many parts but I favor the unorthodox Scottish alternative of broken, or worn out, plectrums - or if you are fingerpicker, like me, broken fingernails. Others, too, prefer just to make sure it rests in a controlled environment of about 25 deg. C and 50% relative humidity. I like to do that. I also like to smell the soundhole. :neutral_face:

Thanks Dave. I like the MR as a mic pre/converter. I held off on the RME gear for quite awhile but once I tried it I was hooked. Their hardware is built like a tank, and their software/drivers/utilities are simply fantastic. Worth every penny in my opinion.

Hhhmmm…smelling the soundhole…dont you have to register with the state or something for doing that?? :laughing:

Actually, I must admit, I’m a sometimes woodworker/cabinet maker and there is something about walking into the shop on a warm day and smelling a stack of rough cut walnut, or hickory. Makes the morning cup of coffee taste really good somehow.