TWO MONITORS ONE OVER THE OTHER

Good evening at all. Here I am with another question. :wink: So I use Cubase 9 and Wavelab 9 (as well as a series of more or less strange other stuff :smiley: ) and I have TWO MONITORS that are one over the other to double the management space that is never enough. The operating system is Win7 64-bit. Well ALL (just say ALL) the programs I own allow to keep and manage their windows ā€œon horsebackā€ between the two monitors and not necessarily only in one or in the other. Well, will you believe it? ALL THE PROGRAMS BUT NOT CUBASE!!! ā€¦ grrrrā€¦ :imp: :confused: Does any of you know what may depend? In fact, on many occasions it would be very convenient to keep the windows ā€œon horsebackā€, as I said, of the two monitors but the Cube refuses right !! Any ideas? Help me, please !!
I hope you can understand my crazy Eng ā€¦ :open_mouth:
Alex :slight_smile:

What does ā€œon horsebackā€ mean?

Good morning djw, and many thx for your replay. I hope youā€™ll excuse my crazy Eng. :mrgreen:
With the expression ā€œon horsebackā€ I wanted to say halfway between the two monitors. I hope, however, that the attached image is more explanatory of my words.
In the image I used Wavelab but it is valid for ALL of my programs except for Cubase ā€¦ :smiling_imp: :frowning:
Alex

Iā€™m pretty sure that should be possible just by putting a window there. I also had my displays set up like that, I will try it when I use two displays again.

You really so kind, djw. many thx for your future try the displays ā€¦ I hope you can find a solution ā€¦As soon as I try to move the Cubase main window or the Mixer Window they instantly jump on one of the two monitors :imp: and I have no way to stretch them to cover both ā€¦
Alex :slight_smile:

Hi you,

this might not solve your problemā€¦ i have similar issues.

The problem is even worse, since Workspaces do not work correctly with multiple monitors (they do not remember that e.g. the mixer is located on a secondary screen, etc.).

Sorry.

Ernst

Argh, ernst :frowning: ā€¦ so itā€™s a software issue? You havenā€™t to tick some boxes or choose some preference, if I understand well ā€¦ sigh ā€¦ Only dad Steinberg can solve it? :question:

If I can reproduce the workspace issue for multiple displays then I will report it. I think it worked correctly, but I will check.

Ok, djw, and many thx ā€¦ Iā€™ll rest in wait for your suggests ā€¦ :slight_smile:
Have good time
Alex

Hi there, thx to everyone ā€¦ Problem solved ā€¦ Was my fault. Anyway thx for your precious suggests ā€¦ See you the next time Iā€™ll be in trouble ā€¦ :mrgreen:
Alex

@ Rospoverde
What was your solution?
I have the same issue hereā€¦
Thanks

Hi Jmichelcout, and sorry for my oceanic delay in the reply ā€¦ Just now i see your post ā€¦ Sorry
My problem was that you MUST have the object - sorry!! I donā€™t know what is the exact name :frowning: - as in the picture attached on the FIRST monitor (that above in my set up) otherwise you canā€™t enlarge your images on both the monitors ā€¦
I hope youā€™ll excuse my late reply and my Eng.
ALEX

ā€¦ hehehehe ā€¦ my bad head ā€¦ I forget the attachment ā€¦ :laughing:
Alex