Two USB Dongle -same computer (solved)

It is possible to run 2 USB eLicenser on the same maschine? Because i want use Cubase and Dorico together but also seperated on different computers . :unamused:

How many USB connectors you can use on a computer simultaneously with eLicenser technology (only 1,2 or any number?)

german :astonished:
ist es möglich auf einem Computer 2 oder mehr USB elicenser gleichzeitig in Betrieb zu haben? Ich möchte Dorico sowohl zusammen mit Cubase laufen lassen als auch beide Software getrennt auf verschiedenen Maschinen gleichzeitig verwenden.

Zum Beispiel möchte ich unterwegs mit Laptop beide Software gemeinsam verwenden aber dann im Studio Cubase und Dorico auf zwei verschiedenen PCs zur selben Zeit geöffnet haben.

I don’t know the definite answer to this, but I run with 2 dongles on my computer every day without any problems. Each has a different set of licences.

Same here with no issues even with three dongles :slight_smile:

Viele Grüße

Btw it’s normal having more than one dongle on the same computer if you want to transfer a license from one to another :wink:

I also have 2 eLicenser dongles which I run side by side on the same computer, containing licenses to a number of products that use this license method, together with iLok for products that use this (eg Pro Tools) and have never experienced a problem running multiple dongles on a single system