Two very small annoyances

I think you make a good point about consistency of the GUI. We all agree there are several ways to switch between transposed and concert pitch, but why WOULDN’T that status bar item be a toggle? It makes perfect sense.

And regarding the bar number being info only, I’d like to pitch the idea of a clock on the bar info launching a modeless navigator panel that could be open all the time and would automatically refresh itself when we opened other layouts or moved within the current layout. By default, the navigator would have one line for each flow visible in the current layout, with that like showing the flow name.

Each line would have a (+) expander that would reveal milestones within the flow. These could be subject to filter settings, but could include rehearsal marks, double bars, tempo changes, comments, etc.

In the navigator panel, a single click would take you immediately to the clicked item.

(And also optionally set the playback cursor.)

At this stage of development, I believe a navigator panel would yield more time saving than anything else I can think of.

Here’s a mock-up:
Navigator
The orange bar represents where the playback cursor is at the moment. Maybe there would be a way to visualize where there currently are selections. It would also be great to have separate navigators open for multiple projects, and be able to drag and drop flows between projects.