UACC Lag Spitfire CS Expression map

Hi DoriCats,

I have created an expression map for Spitfire’s Chamber Strings using UACC. I am using a Kontakt multi with some different articulation patches and they’re all set to lock UACC KS. The playing technique (eventually) triggers the correct articulation on the correct patch but it’s about a note behind, it’s the same thing in write mode as in when I audition them in the expression map menu, have to click it a couple of times before it’ll start triggering the correct patch.

System Specs:

|Edition|Windows 10 Pro|
|Version|21H2|
|OS build|19044.2130|
|Experience|Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0|

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 core 3.79 GHz
128 GB of RAM
Samples and OS running off SSD’s

I have attached my dorico session, expression map and Kontakt multi.

SCS Sections.zip (1.6 KB)
test.dorico (2.4 MB)
ViolinMULTI.zip (1.9 MB)

OK, I’m no expert, but you seem to be complicating things. I just load the SCS core and decorative techniques into Kontakt and it all works fine with UACC triggers (on a Ryzen 5, 32GB)

I’m not sure how that would make a difference? Are you saying you loaded my multi and map and had the same issue compared to your simpler multi?

I have confirmed this issue still occurs with a single instance in the multi, just the vanilla “workhorse” patch. It also changes immediately when I click on the note in write mode.

There must be something peculiar to your setup. I have none of the problems you report using SCS and UACC expression maps.