UI Glitch Query

Hi,
Previously, the 6.0 and 6.1 versions were accompanied by a UI glitch, for some people, in which the tabs looked like bar codes. Steinberg repaired this in each case with a registry fix called d2dfix.reg. I am not brave enough to update to 6.2 without knowing if the graphics problem returns! Has anybody out there [probably with Intel hd3000 graphics] tried the update and found the glitch returns or is it ok? Please let me know - and Steinberg as well.
Just in case I go ahead can anyone tell me if I need to update the content if I am updating from 6.1.10?
many thanks
Stefan

This issue is over.

Since 6.2 there is a new issue: when the d2dfix.reg is activated (Intel HD graphics), cascaded sub menus are not shown. For example - click on modulation matrix “Source” and you’ll only see a list of the main menu entries, no indicators of sub menus. Futhermore the selection hook of selected menu entries is not shown.

Obviously the menu font has been changed. The new font ist rather unreadable and probably leads to the above described problems. The previous menu font was perfect - why had it been changed?

Hi Fantacyzer,
we had to change several things for a better HiDPI support. I’m able to reproduce it here. Its now in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7728”. I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge