UI Glitch with 6.1 update (solved)

Hi,
Some users have flagged up that the update to 6.1 has caused the UI to revert back to the glitch which was resolved last year [at least for me] by deploying the d2fix.reg. Users have reported that this does not work anymore. I have refrained from applying the 6.1 update as I am not sure how I would go back to 6.0.15.
I just wondered if anyone from Steinberg can confirm the problem and if they are working on a fix.
many thanks in anticipation,
Stefan

I have the same problem (in standalone mode). Looking for a fix.

Yep, the UI glitch is back again with the 6.1 update.
The d2dfix.reg file which fixed the UI glitch in the 6.0 version doesn’t fix it anymore.
Could it be that some registerfiles where renamed with the update so that the register path in the d2dfix.reg file isn’t correct anymore?

Steinberg since you fixed the problem in a previous version it shouldn’t be so hard to fix it in the new update 6.1 version.
Please help.

Best Harald

I imagine it can be fixed. I would just like someone at Steinberg to say: “Yeah, we’ve logged it. There will be a fix coming in…”
C’mon guys, I know the lights are on - is anyone in? :slight_smile:
Stefan

Same thing here! I’ve never tested the reg fix with Halion 6 before updating to v6.1.
But after I uninstalled v6.1 and re-installed v6.0 I’m also having the UI glitches in 6.0.

The reg fix still works with Halion Sonic SE3 though. I’ve started a ticket and hope this gets resolved quickly.

I wouldn’t hold your breath. I submitted a ticket nearly seven weeks ago and still haven’t had a response. I understand they have a backlog but that’s ridiculous. :unamused:

I am also waiting for a responce on my ticket. Doe it always takes that long to recieve a response? :frowning:

Hi Stefan,
I’m able to reproduce it here. Its in our Defect-Tracking-System and listed as Bug-ID “HALLY-7295”.
I hope we can provide a fix for it soon.

Thanks for your report and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Gerrit Junge

Hi Gerrit,
Many thanks.

Successfully fixed in the 6.1.10 update :slight_smile:
Many thanks, HALion team!

Best regards

Miloslav