Ukraine: Cubase 11 to 12 update not available to purchase

Hey, how can i update from cubase 11 to 12 in Ukraine?

1 Like

Asknet probably uses DHL to send their physical packages, like many german shops. On the DHL website:

Shipments to the following regions/cities are currently suspended: Donetsk region, Luhansk Oblast, Crimea, postal codes 83000-87000 & 91000-99000.
Otherwise, Deutsche Post DHL will maintain letter and parcel mail service to Ukraine for as long as possible despite the current developments in that country. In light of the armed conflict in the country, we are unable to offer transport insurance or accept any liability for shipments to Ukraine as the current risk is outside the control of Deutsche Post. We apologize for any inconvenience. This applies to all products irrespective of the general service description. Should future developments mean that the transport of shipments to Ukraine or local delivery within the country are no longer possible, we will return the shipments consigned to us to the respective sender wherever possible. Please bear in mind that the situation can change at short notice at any time.

I assume that’s the reason they have stopped selling to Ukraine. Makes absolutely no sense for online sales, but perhaps their shop system cannot differentiate…

You know what Samuel L. Jackson says about making assumptions? That.

Not all support is given publicly. The SB people are on it.

1 Like

Lifehack!
You can ask someone from Europe buy this update via PayPal (as I know card from Ukraine connected to PayPal always works), get Activation Code on Email, and make activation been located in Ukraine.

1 Like

Hi! I’m from Ukraine! Expieriencing the same problem!
I’d like to have it fixed! Thanx in advance!

2 Likes

Hi.
I’m from Ukraine, the same problem
When you fix the problem?

1 Like

Logged in only to comment here: Steinberg, this is ridiculous AND of course you should have been upfront and told the community about these difficulties with purchase from Ukraine as soon as you were aware of them. You should do something about this right now.

(when does big companies start to understand that consumer trust is gained - and necessary ğby being trustworthy…)

1 Like

This is absolutely unacceptable!
I can really understand closing a store here, but what is the difference in delivering a DIGITAL product between Ukraine and any other country on the list?

I use Steinberg products for about 8 years and the latest actions/products from this company are absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention that the latest release of Cubase is absolutely crashed/bugged and works worse than the 11th version.

Steinberg - Fix those issues.

2 Likes