Unable to buy update from Dorico 3.5 to Dorico 4

I have been, in vain, trying to upgrade Dorico Pro 3.5 to 4.0. My trial period expired a few days ago. I thought I had done the necessary steps, instead I bought Dorico Elements 4. The asknet site has offered no assistance at all. How do I change this? Whom do I contact?

At present, I can’t access my year+ of scores from Dorico 3.5 since the Elements version won’t support orchestral sized projects.

Thanks! Vielen Dank’

I suggest you open a new topic for this last problem.

David

1 Like

Sorry to hear you’re having problems, Keith. It looks to me as if you have a Dorico Pro 3.5 license on the Soft-eLicenser on your computer, and you have also tried the 30-day trial version of Dorico Pro 4. I’m curious why you bought Dorico Elements 4? I guess that was a mistake, or was it because you couldn’t find the appropriate Dorico Pro 3.5 to Dorico Pro 4 update?

Here’s a link you can click to put the Dorico Pro 4 update into your shopping cart on the Steinberg online shop:

https://shop.steinberg.net/c2/shop?ID=48476

If you do not require the Dorico Elements 4 license you have bought, please send me a direct message including your AskNet purchase receipt and I will ask my colleagues to process a refund for you (they will also delete your Dorico Elements 4 license as part of that process).