unable to download cubase le 8

bought a focusrite scarlett studio bundle, but the download link included for cubase le 8 doesn’t work. The download stops around 600megs and the file is always broken. can I get a new link pm’ed to me please?

Hello,

I have just sent you a PM with a new link, you should also just verify with your Internet provider that your download volume is not restricted.

Best regards,
GN

I’m having almost the same issue. Whenever I click the download link (2.6 GB zip file), the file would download for one second and shown complete. But the zip file contains 0 byte.
I tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox browser but still unsuccessful.

Details on my PC:

• Hard disk space is sufficient
  • Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
  • I don’t have internet download cap

I tried on another PC but still the same.

I am having the same problem. Please help.

I have the same problem with downloading Cubase LE 8. I already bought my product and really need the software. I tried to download and do step by step correctly. it wouldn’t download. when I click download, it run for a little bit and stop with the message failed. Asking me to contact the administrator.
I tried 3 different browser, same problem. Hope someone can help.

Hi, I am also having the same issue. I was finally able to download the file but I can’t run it. This is apparently due to a corrupted file.

Hello, I recently bought the Scarlett studio solo pack. When I tried to download Cubase Le, at first it wouldn’t download. I kept getting this “network failed” error. I knew it wasn’t my internet connection because I was able to download all the other files with no problem. I did some looking on other forums thinking maybe it was something wrong with my browser, but the most common answer I kept coming up with was that the file was corrupted. I eventually got it to download, but the dmg refused to open, giving me an “image not recognized” error. This too appears to be due to a corrupted file. Could someone help me out?

I have the same issue.

I followed all instructions and all are going good until when I downloaded the installer for Windows.

Successfully downloaded but only for just 1 second then when I checked the file, It has no files inside. 0kb.

Can anyone help me find a link to download CUBASE LE 8.

Please help me!

Thanks,

same here…

Hello,

I recently purchased the Scarlett Studio bundle for my son as a graduation/birthday gift. We started the process of downloading the necessary drivers and software per the “Getting started guide” that was provided. We are now at the point that we need to download Cubase LE 8 from the Steinberg.net website and after attempting to download the zip file it only gets to about 8% download when it bombs out. After clicking on it I am told by the error message that the zip file is invalid.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? It would appear that the zip file is corrupted or incomplete. I see in this forum that others have had the same issue, but no one has posted a public resolution. Please assist…my son is very frustrated and is ready to have me take this back

Thanks!

bought a focusrite scarlett studio bundle, but the download link included for cubase le 8 doesn’t work. The download stops around 600megs and the file is always broken. can I get a new link pm’ed to me please?

Hello,

Please verify with your IPS that you don’t have a download cap, also, please get in contact with the official support through your MySteinberg account. They will provide you with a link.

Best regards,
GN

Please anyone help me find a proper working link to download cubase LE 8 I recently bought a bundle from focus rite that claims “IN THE BOX-CUBASE Le 8 software included” only find links and activation code…iv been trying all possible means from my end, installing new downloaders, disabling VPN and what not, now I pretty convince it’s got nothing to do with my devices and connection.its pretty frustrating, the excitement i had the day my box arrive to start recording is all gone…