Unable to download Cubase LE 8

Hello,

I have registered code for Cubase LE 8 in my account but when trying to download the installer(windows),
the download always yields a 0 byte zip file. (Cubase_LE_8_Installer_win.zip)

Could you please send me a new link or advise on next action?

Thanks.

Hi genicoo,

I have send you a PM.

Cheers
Jochen

I am having the same problem downloading cubase le and am getting the same winzip file. Please send me a new link or let me know what I need to do thanks

I too am having the same issue any help?

I am also having the exact same problem as that of those who have posted above. Much help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Same here, all I get when I click the download button is an empty zip folder. WTF?!?!?!?

Same problem… 0 byte zip file…

I get the same problem - a pm would be nice. When I download cubase the 7zip file says “cannot open file as archive”

I have the same problem. After entered access code and got a activation code, I clicked on download for Windows. All I got was an empty zip folder. Could someone from Steinberg help me please? Thank you.

I entered the access code and received an activation code but when I clicked on the download for Windows link, all I got is an empty zip folder. Please help. Thanks.

Good evening

I am also experiencing the same issue with the empty zip file download.

Try Cubase now for 30 days | Steinberg You can’t even download the free trail of elements.

I recently purchased the Zoom H2n Handy Recorder. It came with Cubase LE download rights, but on attempting to download I get note that it will take 3 hrs, 4 hrs, even 6 hrs, 8 hrs. It simply isn’t downloading. Can you provide me with proper information for download?

I am having this same issue. I have tried re-downloading several times, same result! Any help?

I have activate my LE 5 → LE 8 update but haven’t got any download links in My Products page. Where can I download the product installer I paid for?

Same problem! Please help!

Just figured out after a 1.5 months of fiddling with it. You have to download 7zip ( http://www.7-zip.org/ ).
Then download your product on the “My Products” page. Once its done downloading go to your downloads, right click the cubase file then select 7 zip. Then open it zip folder, then extract it to your desktop. Then follow these: - YouTube

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem, could someone please advise how I can download Cubase LE 8. File coming up as empty. Thanks.