Unable to install to Cubase LE6

Hi

I purchased a zoom H6 recorder and was given Cubase LE 6.

I was already a Cubase LE 4user and had it installed on my windows 7 Desktop PC.

I installed Cubase LE 6 and the e-Licenser does not show Cubase LE 6. It only shows me my Cubase LE4 licence code.

I also uninstalled Cubase LE 4 totally out from the system. Installed Cubase LE 6 and ran the e-Licenser, unfortunately it still shows Cubase LE 4 being installed and not Cubase LE 6. I ran the maintenance routine and it still does not show my current Cubase LE 6 version.

I intend to have Cubase LE 6 installed and purchase an upgrade license to Cubase 7.

Kindly help. :cry: :cry:

Did you get an activation code with Cubase LE6? This needs to be entered in the eLicenser software to activate the license.

Thanks for your reply Arjan

How do I get hold of the activation code?

When I go into ‘MySteinberg’ I can only copy the existing ‘SeL’ and if I request for an activation code it shows me that its already activated with Cubase LE 4.0

I’m not sure if there was any activation code on the Zoom recorders box because I disposed the box away.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks for your reply Arjan

How do I get hold of the activation code?

When I go into ‘MySteinberg’ I can only copy the existing ‘SeL’ and if I request for an activation code it shows me that its already activated with Cubase LE 4.0

I’m not sure if there was any activation code on the Zoom recorders box because I disposed the box away.

Any help is appreciated

The activation code should have come together with the product, you normally can’t get it again (except for an existing product with a local - non USB-key - license). Maybe you can contact the shop where you bought the Zoom, or contact Zoom directly…

Thank you for the reply.